The 5 Best Security & Surveillance Robots of 2018
Security and surveillance in our homes and properties can now be done without any need for human intervention. How? The introduction of security and surveillance robots has opened up a new dimension of patrolling large areas of properties, commercial buildings, and most especially residential areas. Among its beneficiaries, the use of these robots is advantageous for the business community that provides monitored and captured information without any threat or danger to human lives. Let’s dive into the top 5 of 2018 in this comprehensive list!
1. SuperDroid Robots IG52 DB 4WD ATR
- This 4WD ATR (All Terrain Robot) comes with a complete 52 mm. motors, batteries, motor controller, remote, as well as chargers
- SuperDroid Robots is a leader in the industry of robotics
- Each unit is fully assembled, tested, and ready for use
- This robot is capable of running at 500 ft. per minute
- Ideal for terrains
- This is not ideal for buyers with low budget.
- Maximum hours of operation is 2 hours to 2.5 hours depending on usage but rechargeable
This SuperDroid Robots 4WD ATR is ideal for surveillance on terrains and ready for use as soon as you unbox the package. Complete with electronics, hardware, chassis, steel axles, and differential steering makes this heavy duty ATR the perfect choice.
2. SuperDroid Robots IG42 4WD Enclosed WiFi Mobile Robot
- It comes fully assembled, programmed, and at the same time tested
- Ready for use as soon as it gets connected to local network
- Can handle additional payload of 25 pounds
- Featuring a dome camera (PTZ IP) with thrice optical zoom and 360 degrees pan tilt
- Uses SDR custom-control software
- It comes with gamepad, 42 mm. motors, batteries, chargers, and motor controller
- Connection to local network is required to run
- Maximum hours of use is 1 hour to 4.5 hours depending on usage but rechargeable
If you are looking for rugged but durably built and can last a longer period of running, this enclosed ATR SuperDroid Robots WiFi enabled is the ideal model for you. The powerful motor enables the robot to even climb on walls while you have full control and monitoring on the Wi-Fi coverage areas.
3. SuperDroid Tracked ATR LT2-F
- Designed with aggressive AT treads to handle most terrains
- Fully assembled as well as tested and can run as far as 270 ft. per minute
- This robot can climb even a steep stairs as well as high obstacles and descend on the same grounds or obstacles easily
- At 50 pounds, this security + surveillance is heavy but solidly built
This tracked robot is the second generation of the famous LT-F robots from SuperDroid Robots, a leader in the industry of robotics. The addition of the stabilizer arms or flippers allow the robot to climb and at the same time descend to virtually any surface or obstacle.
4. SuperDroid Robots “Bloodhound” LT2/F STANDARD Package
- This robot is lightweight with just 9 pounds in weight
- This compact tactical MLT-F robot built with camera in front and rear flipper for better view and climbs even on obstacles other robots cannot overcome
- Entry even to the most difficult areas is possible
- Undetected hazardous and hostage surveillance is possible
- Weather proof video and audio surveillance
- This model belongs to above $960.00 range in security + surveillance robots
The SuperDroid Robots “Bloodhound” is the ultimate compact robot to do quick and quiet video and audio surveillance. Its drop resistant lightweight build can be tossed or launched even from 10 feet height or distance but still be able to provide accurate surveillance ever for remote or uphill areas.
5. SuperDroid Robots IG32 DM Triangular Omni Wheel Triangular Vectoring Robot
- It comes with all the necessary electrical wires, connections and more as well as the hardware to start with
- The unit is completely assembled as well as tested
- Direct drive on motorized Omni-wheel base and double Omni-wheels
- Lightweight in its default configuration at 6.51 pounds
- A controller is not included in this SuperDroid Robots’ Omni-wheel triangular surveillance robot
The SuperDroid Robots’ Omni-wheel triangular surveillance robot has everything to get anyone started. IG32 Direct driving Nexus Omni hubs and wheels lets you go in different directions without the need to turn. This is another reliable vectoring robot from SuperDroids Robots that supplies for all your robotics needs.