All-In-One Washer & Dryer Reviews for 2018
For many of us, space in our home is at a premium. When you’re looking to load up with all of the finest appliances, it can often be a struggle to find something that will fit into whatever space you have available. The best washer dryer combo saves you a ton of space, and can make laundry day easier, as you won’t have to flip from one machine to another. In our all in one washer dryer reviews, we’ll help you understand the differences between high end models and affordable options, so you can select the one that best suits your needs.
Kenmore Elite 4.5 Cu. Ft. Washer / Dryer Combo
- Has a quick water heater so you can connect directly to cold water
- 4.5 cu. ft. capacity can handle your laundry needs
- Self-clean setting, 14 wash cycles, 5 spin speeds, 3 wash/rinse temperatures and 3 soil level settings
- Can was a load in as little as 29 minutes
- FastDry Drying Technology reduces drying time
- Adjustable spin time
- 400 RPM to 1200 RPM spin speed range can handle delicate and large items
- Some customers said that it takes a long time to dry.
Final Verdict: The Best Washer Dryer Combo
The EdgeStar Ventless Combo Washer/Dryer helps you clean and dry delicate and bulky clothes. You can choose from different wash cycles, so you are assured that your clothes will be handled properly. The machine also works quietly.
Haier Compact Laundry Combo
- 1200 RPM spin speed
- Auto wrinkle guard
- Easy to install
- Features an electronic control panel, angled 45⁰ door handle, child locks, delay start and self-clean option
- Capacity may not be enough for those with large loads
Final Verdict: The Best Washer Dryer of 2018
The All in one Front Load New Compact Combo Washer Dryer is convenient for those with limited space at home. It has a weight sensor which determines the right amount of water to fill the washer with. The sensor dry stops the washer automatically once the load reaches your desired dryness level. The wrinkle guard feature prevents wrinkles from setting in.
Dometic WDCVLW2 Washer Dryer Combo (Ventless)
- 15-pound of wash capacity
- Continuous wash and dry cycle
- 10 wash cycles with extra rinse and spin cycles
- Drying level can be adjusted
- Features a time saver mode
- Water drains to shower, gray water tank or sink
- Uses 20 percent less water than other machines
- It can’t accommodate more than 6.8 kg of clothes.
Final Verdict: An affordable All in One Washer Dryer
The Dometic WDCVLW2 Washer Dryer Combo allows you to wash up to 15 pounds load of laundry. With its continuous cycle wash and dry, you don’t need to transfer clothes. Water drains to gray water tank, shower or sink. It’s also easy to use. The machine’s LED display has a cycle status indicator. It also uses 20 percent less water than other washers, so you can save water.
LG WM3997HWA 4.3 Cu Ft. Capacity Combination Washer And Dryer
- Lid Lock keeps children safe and prevents leaks
- Stainless steel drum will never rust or wear
- Combination unit saves a ton of space
- TurboWash will have your clothes ready in a jiffy
The LG WM3997HWA combination unit has a modern white color that easily complements any decor style. Its 4.3 cu. ft. capacity can accommodate large loads. The unit is equipped with an electric control panel with LED display, so you know what’s going on. It has a child lock as well.
Compact Combo Washer and Electric Dryer
- Can accommodate 13 pounds of laundry
- Sensor dry and condensing/venting programs
- Built-in diagnostics and water saving option
- User-friendly coin trap
- 4 flexible leveling legs
- Start/Pause function
- Electronic control panel has LED lights
- 1200 RPM spin speed
- Energy Saving functions shuts display off after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Those with larger loads may look for another option.
The Compact Combo Washer and Electric Dryer can help you save space. It is compact and features a 1200RPM motor, Sensor Dry and Auto Water Level. The machine can dry clothes fast. It’s ideal for families who live in condos, apartments or small spaces. The machine has 14 wash/dry functions to protect your clothes. You can also use the vent bucket for indoor dryer venting if you can’t do outside venting.
Finding the products on this list to be a little costly? Would you prefer to sacrifice space in favor of functionality? We’ve got a few additional options you can choose from.
These are the most common choices available, and you can often find a pretty good bargain! Check out our review of the Best Washers for 2018, as well as our roundup of the Best Dryers. You don’t necessarily have to get a matched pair, so you can select the options that best suit your individual needs.
Don’t have the space to go horizontally? Go vertical instead! Stackable machines are a popular option for apartments, letting you run two loads through at once!